Tuesday, October 04, 2005










Uber Dad!

Wow so I am reformatting my hard drive, (after a nasty episode with the system board grounding out on the case and getting a system32/NTFS error!) Well got that fixed and I decided to fire up Norton Ghost and reiamge the 120 GB monster that is my HDD.

Got it all done and look what I had sitting on my drive,

Yep that’s me and the little beast Jonathan! Well not so little and this image is almost a year old! He is sporting a hefty weight of 53lbs and standing at a little over 3ft 10 in.!

We are at a birthday party here and he decided to sit on daddy while the birthday boy opened his presents.

I just felt like posting and letting all know that we are healthy and well and that the “Beast” misses his uncles one and all!

Oh and the big lug misses his bro’s too!

Peace!



No comments: