Monday, October 24, 2005

New Job!

Ok so I start a new job this week and am enjoying a few days off before the grind starts for real. The last job I just left was a easy gig and the people I worked for were great but it was only 4 hours a day and I need more! Unfortnately the contract company I was working for was a joke! So I send them a note letting them know that I am leaving and have accepted a new job and I get a post back from my former manager to call him so we can "talk" about this! Hmm what is to talk about? You guys falied on numerous occassions to communicate with me in a timly and professional manner and now I am suppose to stop what I am doing and call you!...NOT! Loser such a unprofessional company I could not believe it! But now at least I do not have to deal with them anymore.

Ok sorry for the rant! Had to get that off my chest. feel better now! whew~

So the new job is a long term temp to perm so it will keep me working thru the new year then we will decide if I want to stay and if they want to keep me!

I am hoping this new year will be better for me and the family, this last year has been a little rough to say the least! As always we trudge on and keep our heads held high.

Till next time!

Mr. Mean

No comments: