Monday, September 19, 2005

GenCon SoCal

GenCon  SoCal     

Ok so I am online the other night and my IM (yahoo) goes off and it’s my friend Bruce from Ca. and the days of gaming in Rokugan with our good friend Brian.

So we chit chat and ask about this and that and then I ask “hey you going to GenCon?” he says”yes booking my room now as we chat.” Cool I say, and he ask where I am staying and I of course tell him that I have floor space with a friend, and he says well you could stay with me and split the cost! WOW I say. I mean this is friendship at it’s best, I have not seen Bruce in over a year and out of the kindness of his heart he offers me a bed! That is super cool as far as I am concerned!!!

So now I have games to run for Green Ronin and a place to sleep all is well.

Thanks Bruce!

No comments: