Tuesday, October 04, 2005


I play WoW! And I am not ashamed to say it! I was reading a forum tonight and several people were saying how they did not tell there co-workers that they played on-line games like WoW ( Http://www.worldofwarcraft.com ) or World of Warcraft from Blizzard entertainment. Now I can see where you might feel uncomfortable with telling your co-workers that you play on-line games but trying to hide it!? C’mon it’s just a game, how would they like it if we gamers turned up our nose or gave a funny look when they mentioned that they played Life or Scrabble all night? Should we scorn them and call them a geek? I think not, to each his/her own! That’s what I say, I for one enjoy my computer games as I find it a way to relax and destress from a long hard day at work.

So the next time a friend or co-worker mentions that they play on-line games be a little tolerant of their hobby unless you want Mr. Mean bashin your Life set! Bub!!!

Mr. Mean

No comments: