Monday, October 10, 2005

Q's Coffee shop

Ok so here I am at Q's coffee shop having a nice tall mocha. check the link above for location.

A real nice place with large comfy couches and a large love seat for Mr. Mean to sit in and blog!

So today no work for Mr. Mean as I have a interview with IBM! Yeah for me as I have been trying to get on with IBM for years. Course this is only a contract position so no benifits but the pay is gret and the work is what I like to do which is break fix.

Back to Q's, I have my buddy Molotov to think for this place as he sent me a link on local hotspots and Q's was on there and it's by my son's daycare. Oh and it's free! Thank goodness for the free! And they are playing a cool 80's station over the speakers so while I dont have any cool local bands playing live music it's beter than nothing.

So while I have to go and get ready for the interview I will finish my mocha and surf some more WWW, you have a great day and I will post more later!.

Mr. Mean

4 comments:

Brian I said...

See - told ya' you'd find and enjoy a local coffeespot.

John said...

Yep and I owe it all to you Babba Ganosh! :-)

Brian I said...

It's "Ganoush". Ganoush. Babba Ganoush.

When you say "Ganosh", you're thinking of your 3rd cousin (once removed) Ganip Ganosh.

Totally different, Numsii... ;)

John said...

Ahh I am very sorry Babba Ganoush, a thousand pardons oh great lil' brother!

Numsii