Monday, October 10, 2005

PC blues!

Well while I forgot to post this with the Q's post I will put it up now since I am still here.

The PC is dead! yes the pc that has been rebuilt at least 4 times over the last 8 years is finally dead! Yes the pc that had parts from a old Sony Viao desktop and parts from a old packard bell as well. It is finally past and beyond repair! I will salvage the ram as it is good and the HDD and the 2 dvd/CD-RW drives but the rest is gone!

So once I get back to work I will build a new one and it will better, faster, stronger we will make it better and the Deathstar shall return!

Mr. Mean

1 comment:

Brian I said...

Heh - wow... I'm impressed you've kept the Deathstar running that long. That's the shell from the Vaio, which as I recall, was the very first Vaio produced by Sony... I got that, sheeesh, just shy of 10 or so years ago. Day-um... I still remember the software I used to have on that thing.