Tuesday, November 15, 2005

OK Unemployment suck

OK Unemployment sucks!


First off let me say sorry for the lack of posting, the last two weeks have been hell! Here is what’s been happening….

So I leave a semi perm job to take a better paying perm job direct hire and closer to home, all sounds great so far right?  Wrong! There is this big miscom between the agency and the company and it turns out they do not need a full time IT person but a one day a week person. Well no biggy I say, I left the other job on good terms I will see if I can go back so I contact the other temp agency to see if I can go back, nope! They already filled my position. ARGH! And the worst part is now I am completely out of a job! And I had to look my 6 and a ½ year old in the face and tell him we cannot go to www.gencon.com oh man when he started crying it really hit home. Needless to say I am back on the market looking for work. Life sucks!

Mr. Mean

No comments: