Thursday, March 31, 2005

Happy Wednesday!

Ungh! Wed morning got my coffee and had a light breakfast….ungh!

On the good news Evelyn and I are in escrow for our house here in Phoenix! It is a nice house about 1600 sq. feet with 3 bedrooms and 2 baths. I am turning the formal dining room into my game room! So what does this mean to you the “mooks” well it means that you have a place to stay if you come out and visit! We have the house inspection next week so wish us luck!

On the gaming front I just pre paid for Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 2nd edition! I also helped playtest it so I am very excited about the book. I ran the intro adventure in the back of the book for 3 of my players and all went well! We all liked the new rules and had a blast.

Ah well gotta go and get some work done will post laters.

 

Mr. Mean

3 comments:

Brian I said...

Hey, that's great news about the house! Congrats to you and Eve - you guys deserve it!

Brian I said...

Oh, and WHFRP - heck with preordering. Endgame just got in a stack of them, and I walked out after work with the rulebook, adventure book, and character pack. Phenomenal stuff!!!

John said...

Thanks man I hope we can get you out here soon!