Monday, March 14, 2005

Home buying 101!

Whew, the weekend came and went and we were out looking at houses all weekend. But I am happy to say that we found one!!!! YEAH!!! It is a very cool house, built in 1970 by a local builder with a good reputation. We are very pleased I would have liked it to be a lilttle larger in the square footage but hey it has all the things we were looking for in a house! It has a pool and a large back yard and a nice front yard as well. And the icing on the cake for me… a in-law or quest house! Which really means a GAME ROOM!

I have plans to put a small fridge and a couch in there and the table that we currently use in the dinning room as the game table. Of course it is not that big but big enough for all my game stuff and a few things to make gaming easy. Since I now have 3 laptops plus my main pc just for me I am going to set up a mini network and have it so all my players can IM and send me private notes if need be. I have run across several decent software suites that will do this but if any of you guys know of something shot it my way I would love to look at it.

Needles to say I am quite excited, so wish me and the family the best so I can start gaming in a house and not in a crappy (well not so crappy) apartment!

 

Peace!

No comments: