Monday, April 04, 2005

Hearing from a good friend!

So there I was watching Deadwood (a HBO Western very good check it out!) season one with my buddy Darren when the phone rings. Wow my best bud Brian on the line from CA. giving me a ring. We chatted for a bit and caught up on the happenings of the guys and sounds as if all is going good. It reminded me that I need to take time out of the hectic things in my life to call and catch up with my friends out in CA. So tonight I plan on calling all and saying hello to the “Mooks”!

On the gaming front I got my copy of the Psionics Handbook 2nd Ed. today from eBay. A little mangled but for half the retail price I can’t complain to hard. I am kind of a prude when it comes to books! I mean I get all upset when people white on top of one of my books or when someone has a big nasty dripping burger and decides to drop burger juice on MY book! I mean it burns me especially when they act like”opps sorry man” and go back to flipping thru the book like nothing happened! Oh I get steamed! I mean it is not like they spent there hard earned cash on the book right! I guess I just like to keep my stuff neat and new looking, don't you?

Well I am getting ready for the home inspection this Wednesday, that will be fun…NOT! talk about stress man I am pulling my hair out! At least I have allot of hair!!! Anyhoo I have to get back to the grind as my lunch is just about over. So till later have a great day. 

 

Mr. Mean

2 comments:

Brian I said...

"Best bud"? Dude, I thought I was ...

Oh, wait. Nevermind... ;)

John said...

I will edit that it should have said best brother! dont want to tick off the corp exec or I might have a strike team HALO dropping in my back yard! :-p