Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Horay for GenCon SoC

Horay for GenCon SoCal

So I get word back from Green Ronin that my games have been approved by them and posted on the GenCon site! Yeah I am official. Now I just have to square away how I am getting there and where I am going to stay! Green Ronin is paying for my entrace to the con so that is covered, I called the hotel that I have stayed at for the last 2 SoCal GenCons and while the last 2 years the price was reasonable, this year they want 200 dollars a night! NOT! I asked the Middle Eastern gentleman why the price hike from $56 a night to $200 and he said because there is a weekend in there?! Lucky for me my friend here in town is going and has some crash space! So he has offered and I am going to take him up on that. They are driving down so looks like how I am getting there is covered to! So my total out of pocket expense should be nominal and that is good cause as always I am broke!

Ah well done ranting now will post more later.

No comments: