Wednesday, April 13, 2005

House buying 101!

Ok so we submitted a list of things that have to be fixed to bring the house up to code. We have to the end of this week to hear back from the seller, and that leaves us with less than 2 weeks to move! No stress no fuss nah! we can do it....ARGH!!!!!

Ok, I feel better now that I got that off my chest. Needless to say money is oh so tight, and of course this is the week that a few cool new books come out at the game store. So I will be at the new arrivials rack looking at all the cool things that I can't buy! again ARGH! Oh well I will be in a house this time next month so I can suck it up and besides with all the games my bro Brian has bought me over the years I think I can do with out.

On the gaming front, I will be running some sponsered events at LepreCon and Phoenix ConGames later in the year. LepreCon's site is http://www.leprecon.org/lep31/lep_31_001.htm
and Phoenix ConGames site is at: http://www.conevents.com/page/ce/main.asp
I am there running demoes for Eden Studios and Green Rionin. If you are in the area feel free to drop in and say hi.

Ah well off to the grind.

No comments: