Thursday, April 07, 2005

Sleepy!

Wow Thursday morning and I have had 2 cups o’ Joe and still sleepy! Good news is there is only 3 episodes of HBO’s Deadwood left! Then I can start getting some sleep! If you have not seen this show yet I recommend you check it out as it is a great show! A western revolving around a territory called Deadwood where Gold was found a town sprang up! There is allot involved in the show so if you like good characters and a deep story line and of course western themes then this is a chow for you! Check it out!

 

On the home front the inspection was yesterday and all went well a few things were found and the owner will have to fix due to safety reasons. Now the next step is to get the termite inspection done and a list of the items on the inspection that we feel “must” be fixed and have him counter offer. He has 5 days from today to reply. I am confident that he will fix all that needs to be fixed and we can start packing to move!

On the game front, my 4th edition GURP’s book fell apart, but the fine folks at SJGames sent me a new copy and even recommended that I take the bad copy to Kinko’s and have it spiral bound as to have a 2nd copy. Now that is customer service. Of course I have the luxury of having a full service print shop at my work and they are working on it right now. They were even able to save the hard cover and back so I will have a spiral bound copy with hard covers! I love the copy shop.

I will of course post more on the house as I get more info so wish us luck and have a great day.

 

Mr. Mean

2 comments:

Brian I said...

Wow. I had heard the SJG was doing some replacement of 4th ed books that had binding troubles, but they let you keep the other copy? Very generous of them!

I've been hearing more great things about Deadwood (came up today at a meeting) - I'll have to see if they have the 1st season on DVD yet.

That's great news about the house. Continued good luck with that!

John said...

Deadwood season 1 is out on DVD that is how I am watching it. Game night tonight so I wont be able to finish it but man what good stuff I think you will like it! Al is my hero!