Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Rifts Ultimate Edit




Rifts – Ultimate Edition


Wow is all I can say, what a great revised edition of the game. That REALLY needed a revision! The color plates are just awesome, and look as if they were taken from the CCG that did not do very well as far as I know.

The book is hardback and well laid out although I am a bit miffed that they did not include a character sheet because if there was every a game that needed a good character sheet this is the game. Supposedly there will be a new sheet in the next new source book for Rifts Ultimate Edition so we will just have to wait and see. I so hope so.

Again if you are a fan of Rifts or just like nice high quality game books then I must recommend Rifts UE. And to all of you out there that think Rifts is a crazy game and too big, I say think of this as the GM chose the sourcebooks you want to run from and limit the players choices and I think you will have a great game.

Game on!

Mr. Mean

No comments: