Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Work blues

Work blues!


So here I am sitting at my desk with nothing to due and it got me thinking. In the IT world and I am sure it is in yours to, we complain when it is busy and also when it is slow! Funny that I thought. I mean I cant remember going to work and having a ok day where there was a little work and some down time to do the little things we all like to do like take a look at the news paper or check some non-work related e-mail. Course if you don’t get that small amount of time to do those things…then Whoa nelly! Super busy did not even have time to get lunch! Even though you had lunch it just seemed busy! See it’s this thing called “work” we need it to pay bills and get the things we want. So we have to work but we don’t want to work! Funny huh.

Well sorry just rambling on a small observation that I was thinking about while sitting at my desk doing nothing! Huh wait just got a e-mail, whoa day is sooooo busy! Gotta go!

No comments: