Tuesday, February 03, 2004

hey I now have a blog...yah woppie friggin do! so do a gazillion other freaks!

Ah well I was keeping a journal on Opera, but you have to join and create a login and all that I just want my friends and anyone else who cares to be able to read my rants and drop a line when they want to!

Anyway on with life 101... Sunday came and I felt a bit under the weather and Monday morning I could not talk and my throat was killing me...Tuesday still no go and a trip to the ER room told me that I was out for the count! Broncitus (sp?) with a ear infection to boot! Lucky me! feh! Ear infection my arse!

Well Wendsday is fast approaching I can not go to work as the ear ache is in my right ear and since I wear a headset all day at work! Well you can do the math there.

Well since I hada crappy week sofar I hope yours is going better.

JP aka Mr. Mean

No comments: