Sunday, February 22, 2004

Ah Sunday night...the weekend is over and you find yourself getting ready for Monday and the grind ahead! I always get a little sad when the weekend is over. It's like a good friend came out to visit and you have to go and drop them off at the airport or watch them leave the driveway! Well at least you have fond memories of the time spent with your "friend" Mr. Weekend, then I remember...hey he will be back this Friday and it gives me something to look forward too.

Anyway now that I have you all wondering if I am a complete dlunitic...well yes I am a complete lunitic! But hey when my weekend friend comes back Friday at 4pm I will be all better. :-)

So untill my next post have a great day...oh and if you get a chance check out my buddies blog...it's much better than mine!

http://jadelantern.com/blog/index.php

take care.

No comments: