Sunday, February 15, 2004

Hey all it's Sunday! I had a blast last night, me and 4 of the boys played some Palladium fantsy roleplay! Just a pick up game but all had fun, and that is what's important.

And just a rant here:
I was on my way home Friday around 4pm when I got close to my apt. I noticed taffic slowed down to a crawl...accident of course! Now I thought I left the stupid drivers in CA. when I moved here to Phoenix. Guess not! it was not even a fatal accident just a fender bender! But of course people had to come to a stop and oggle the scene! Well I am glad to say Phoenix P.D. was on the ball I read last night on the local news that 7 yes count them 7 passersby were cited for obstruction of traffice flow! Way to go Phoenix P.D.

So if you are a rubbernecker, be careful here in Phoenix as the cops will ticket you if you are holding up traffic!

No comments: